Monday, August 28, 2017

REVIEW // NYX Lid Lingerie

 I have found the BEST thing to review! I LOVE the Lip Lingerie by NYX and they have recently come out with Lid Lingerie. It's a creamy eye shadow that comes in a tube and has an applicator just like the Lip Lingerie. It has GREAT pigment, lasts a long time and only creases a little bit after a super long day.

 There are matte colors and shimmery colors. I have one matte and two shimmery ones. I WANT MORE.
As soon as I saw this picture of the swatches I immediately knew I needed to get these. Haha


                                      
                   I'm wearing Sweet Cloud(very light shimmery pink) that I am OBSESSED with.


                                        
Here, I'm wearing Bang Bang(matte dark reddish color) after a long day. There is a slight crease on my right eye, probably from sweat but pigment is still there.

I got mine at Ulta and they were only $6.99! And Ulta always has a BOGO deal. I have yet to find these at my local Target that sells NYX. Hopefully they will pop up soon. The closest Ulta is like 40mi away. :(