Tuesday, December 16, 2014

QUICK TIP-- Innovative Blush

  I definitely did not come up with this idea, but I have always thought about how creative it was. If you are low on blush, or just need some because you don't have any, like me, then here is another way to find some. USE EYE SHADOW! I don't usually have blush because my cheeks are pink by nature, but the other day, I wanted to wear some to a little party, get together I was going to. I used my Almay Intense I-Color(for blues). It is a very pretty shimmery peach color. I just dabbed my finger in the product and lightly tapped the apples of my cheeks and up to my hair line. I thought it turned out nicely. So if you are in need of a quick fix blush, try your eye shadow, works perfectly!

  


  Try it out and let me know how it works! Especially with Christmas parties coming up. Blush is always a nice touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment