Monday, August 24, 2015

NYX Finishing Spray - REVIEW

 I have never really used a makeup setting spray, or finishing spray, but I was at Target the other day and I saw that NYX has a couple that I thought would be fun to try. One, they are reasonably priced, unlike Urban Decay, Two Faced, and the like. And two, can be found at a store that is probably easier to access if you don't have an Ulta or Sephora close by. They have a Matte spray and a Dewy spray. 
  Below are the pictures of what they look like a few minutes after I spray my makeup. 


Matte
Dewy
  I have to say, I really did like this product. To be honest, the Dewy didn't look very "dewy" though. It just didn't look any different. On the other hand, the Matte spray did give my face more of a "matte" finish, no shine at all. I like them both though. They made my makeup last for a long time. And nothing smeared, smudged, or wore off for hours! I would recommend. They're only $6.99!

  Try them out and let me know what you think about them! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment