Thursday, December 22, 2016

Don't Make Me Blush

  I bought a couple new makeup products the other day, just out of the blue. I walked down the makeup aisle at a Walmart not actually needing anything and I decided to buy a few things in the same color palette and create a look with it. And I have to say it turned out nicely! I like it! The colors I wanted to go for was more of a blush color.

  Here you go! This was a super easy, fast, and fun look. I'm just going to keep it short and sweet and fill you in on the new products and the "blush" ones that I used. I also think I might do this color scheme for my New Years get together. :))





Rimmel London Scandleyes Eyeshadow (bluffing)

NYX HD Blush (hamptons)

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner (nude)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (blushed)

Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail Polish (powder room)

No comments:

Post a Comment