Saturday, November 7, 2015

My Fall Favorites

  Well I thought NOW, since we are in the middle of Fall, it would be a great time to let you all know what my favorite products have been lately. Obviously I have my makeup products. But I also wanted to share some other items as well.

Makeup:
NYX Love in Paris Palette 
  These palettes have amazing colors. I love the mixture of shimmer and matte. The two palettes I currently own are Merci Beaucoup and Je Ne Sais Quoi. I used the reds and browns in the Merci Beaucoup palette for my Halloween makeup and the purple-y browns in the Je Ne Sais Quoi for practically everyday. I LOVE it!

 NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
  This product is EXTREMELY pigmented. I have to use a lip liner when I use it because if I go just a little outside of my lips, my face is practically STAINED. I also used this product for my Halloween makeup and let me just say it lasts for hoursssss. I also use this just about every day. The colors I own are Vintage and Cherry Skies.

NYX Matte Finishing Spray
  This is a great finishing or setting spray to use every day. I use it when I have to work and I swear my makeup looks fresh all day long. No need to freshen up during lunch or after work before heading to my after work festivities! ;) And did I mention it's only seven dollars??

NYX HD Blush
  I rarely use blush because I naturally have a red pigment to my cheeks. But when I do feel like adding a little extra glitz and glamor to my face I use this blush. It, too, is highly pigmented so remember, a little goes a long way!

Hair:
Not Your Mother's Whip It Up Styling Mousse
  This was a last minute add to my favorites list. I recently bought this from Target just to try something other than dry shampoo. I bought this and it is AMAZING. First of all, it literally smells like cupcakes and I want to eat it. Secondly, it makes my hair feel amazing and adds crazy volume!

Misc.:
Sweetease Face Waxing Kit
  There are some times where I need to do a little more than tweezing to my eyebrows and upper lip. I have found that this wax is the easiest to use. I have tried a couple other brands and for whatever reason, the wax will not grip onto my hair as well as this one does. I would love to try this brand's waxing kits for other body parts too....like my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment