Thursday, November 12, 2015

Just a Beauty Rant

  So I had mentioned that one of my current products is the Maybelline FiTme foundation. There is a Matte+Poreless one and a Dewy+Smooth one. Now I know for a fact I do NOT have oily skin, in fact, mine leans more towards the dry side of the spectrum. But when I use any type of "dewy" product, mainly foundation it just feels like I'm putting on moisturizer or foundation that NEVER dries. It annoys me so much!
  To try and balance out my makeup this morning, I sprayed the NYX Matte Makeup Setting Spray over the top. I have yet to notice a difference. When I touch my face I feel like I'm just wiping everything off. I even feel like it creases much easier than any matte foundation. 
  I think it's safe to say I'll be sticking to the Matte+Poreless FiTMe. Obviously it fits my face better.

No comments:

Post a Comment