Thursday, January 1, 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW IDEAS

  Happy New Year, makeup junkies! It has been exactly ONE YEAR since I have started this blog. I love having a way to express one of my favorite hobbies. Makeup and skin care is something that I LOVE and I LOVE to share what I know and learn with others. THANK YOU, to every one that has been keeping up and following along with me. It really does mean a lot. :)
  This year is going to be full of new ideas and looks that I have already started to plan out. Leave me comments or email me if you have any ideas of what you would like to see more of this year. Whether it's "How-to's", "Quick Tips", looks, or advice, I would LOVE to hear from you.
  I also plan on posting a lot more this year now because I finally have a NEW COMPUTER! Yay!

  So have a fabulous day and here's to a wonderful 2015!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment