Friday, January 2, 2015

After Shower Goodness - Winter Edition

 Hello, ladies, and possibly some gentlemen! It's a new year, which means it's January, which means it's winter, which means it's usually cold outside. SO, I thought I would share my after shower routine. I don't switch many things up during the year, but my skin does tend to get fairly dry and I like to add a few more things in to moisturize. Oh, and the warm scents are my favorite, as well!



  Botanics: Rosewater Toning Spritz: All organic. Used to remove any remaining makeup or grossness on my face and minimize pores.

  Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer: Mostly around my nose and areas on my face that get dry easily.

  Suave Moroccan Infusion Lotion: Moisturizes the rest of my body and smells AMAZING!

  Johnson's Baby Powder: You know..

  Honey and Blackseed Healing Skin Elixir: Spray on areas that have been shaved. Helps prevent ingrown hairs and ugly hair from growing back as fast. Also, smells great!

  Marrakesh Leave-in Treatment and Detangler: All organic, Hemp and Argan oil, leaves your hair smelling yummy, helps repair the ends of damaged hair and makes it easier to brush through(something I need terribly).

**All of these products can be found at Target, except for the Marrakesh Leave-in Treatment and Detangler. I got this from the lady that does my hair. If you're interested, message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment