Sunday, March 15, 2015

REVIEW- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream


 I'm baaaack! And I have a new product to review! Well itself might not be a new product but to me it is. It's the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream! I am obsessed with this lip product. I have been using it for a couple months now and haven't been able to use anything different when I want color on my lips. It comes in a variety of amazing colors and I want every single one of them. It is hard to find specific colors in store though. Every time I go to Target or Ulta they have very few. Understandable though, they're great. I currently have four of them but want a couple of the darker colors they have. 
  Another thing I like about them is that they're a light MATTE. This has been my favorite type of lipstick/gloss. It makes it easier to overdraw your lips and I personally feel like matte lip products last longer throughout the day. Which is GREAT for me! 
  Below are pictures of the four colors I currently have. Not a huge fan of the lightest pink color, but I'm sure I could find one that looks best on me. 


**(from left to right) 06 Istanbul, 08 San Paulo, 18 Prague, 10 Monte Carlo

 I found all these products at Target and Ulta. If you wanted other colors the NYX website has SO much more. I have been wearing San Paulo and Prague like crazy! So go check them out and tell me what you think! Take pictures and let me know if you have any of the other colors too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment