Sunday, April 8, 2018

Every Day Makeup 2018

It's been awhile since I've shared what I use on an everyday basis for my makeup. This is what I wear to work, on the weekends, going out to dinner, etc. Let's waste no time!

Face
  • Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage 24hr Foundation (112natural ivory)
  • Wet N Wild PhotoFocus Foundation (soft beige)
**I apply these with the new Mary Kay Foundation brush**
  • Mary Kay Perfecting Concealer(deep ivory)
  • Mary Kay Undereye Corrector
**I apply these with either a damp beauty blender or Mary Kay Foundation brush**
  • Revlon Photoready Pressed Powder
**I apply these with a dry beauty blender or soft brush**
  • Palladio Matte Blush (peach ice) --this isn't new...lol
**I apply this with a blush brush**
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
**I apply this with a Real Techniques sculpting brush**
  • Milani Stellar Lights Highlighter Palette (03 rose gold)
**Applied with a small light blush brush**
  • Milani Make It Last Setting spray--this stuff smells AMAZZZZING!

Eyes
  •  L'Oreal Browstylist Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil (dark brunette)
  • Milani Stay Put Matte Eyeliner (01 black matte) ---also not new
  • Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Volume Express Mascara (blackest black)
  • As far as eye shadows go, I have been LOVING the NYX Lid Lingerie
Lips
I use too many things on my lips to list at the moment. I'll probably make a whole post about this soon. 




Let me know what else you want to read about! I'm sorry I've been so busy lately. We just moved into a new house and I've been busy with work and my apprenticeship. I feel like I'm a little behind so I've been working on that more too. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment