Friday, January 27, 2017

January 2017 Favorites

Well Happy New Year, Makeup Junkies! I thought my first post for this year would be what products I'm enjoying so far. Because who knows, I may just make new routines this year! :))



Face
So I have THREE new foundations that I am in love with and switch up often.
  Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating Foundation - this foundation is what it says, VELVETY. It feels super soft and light. I usually wear this if I'm just doing errands during the day or going out to dinner. Even though I love this foundation it doesn't last too long.
  Mary Kay Timewise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation - this one is also very light but super buildable and gives great coverage. This is one that I wear most of the time to work. It lasts me practically all day long.
  Mary Kay Endless Performance Creme-to-Powder Foundation - this one is VERY new to me but I love it. I actually have gotten comments on how flawless my skin looks!! :D The only thing is that I can't use my hands with this one. But that's fine with me! I actually received some Bh Cosmetics makeup brushes and I am IN LOVE. So I use the foundation brush to apply this foundation but I love it, my hands stay clean and my face is streak free!
  NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray - I have mentioned this so many times before and I have posted a review on it but I'm still obsessed because it makes my makeup last so long.

Eyes
  Sephora Eye Shadow Palettes - I just love the colors and use them just about every day. The two palettes I have are Pale to Rich Taupe and the Tan Eye Contouring Kit.
  Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear Waterproof - I have this in 06 Blonde Ambition and wear it on my bottom lash line. Because it's shimmery it really brings out my eye color. And not to brag(but maybe I am) I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear this eye liner. ;)
   L'OrĂ©al Brow Stylist Sculptor Eyebrow Pencil and Fix and Finish Wax - I like trying new eyebrow pencils and I definitely prefer pencils over anything cream. Plus, this one comes with the wax to keep it in place. It also comes with that little brush to brush your eyebrows. LOVE THAT!

Hair
  Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt - I like my hair to look messy and this is the best thing to help give my hair a matte finish and make it piece-y so it's easier for me to work with.
  Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray - so since I got bangs back in November...if you've noticed...I have to use hairspray so they don't go crazy. I don't want them to be hard and crunchy so THIS is what I use! And it smells good! :)


**DISCLAIMER**
My mom works for Mary Kay now so I may be using more of their products. I will be completely honest about anything and not be biased!



No comments:

Post a Comment