Thursday, October 26, 2017

"Basic Witch"

  HAPPY HALLOWEEN, WITCHES!
  I honestly wasn't going to post this look because I don't feel like I got the BEST feedback on Instagram. But what the hell, I haven't had much time to create another look. I'd rather post SOMETHING than NOTHING. Ya know!?
  I was watching Atleeeey on YouTube and she posted a witchy makeup and I thought I would do a my "basic" spin on it. I wish I had foundation that was a little lighter than what I used but I just wanted to use what I had. So this is a Halloween witchy makeup look using only products that I already had. Would have LOVED if I had some false lashes! But anyways,  Enjoy!












































Face:
~ Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation (natural beige)
~ Covergirl Invisible Concealer (light)
~ Wet n' Wild Photo Focus Pressed Powder (warm light)
~ NYX The Rock Nudes Palette (grey shades) for contour
~ Maybelline Master Strobing Stick for highlight (duh!)
~ Milani Stay Put Matte Eyeliner for dots (black)
~ NYX Matte Finishing Spray

Eyes:
~ NYX Love in Paris Merci Beaucoup Palette (dark brown/purple color down eyes and onto cheeks)
~ Mary Kay Rose Colored Palette (all over smokey eye)
~ Miliani Stay Put Matte Eyeliner (black)
~ Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara (baddest black)
~ Loreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculptor (365 dark brunette)

Lips:
~ Wet n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick (Nudie Patootie)
~ NYX Lip Lingerie (Confident-Muted Plum)


Choker from H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment