Thursday, January 30, 2014

Easy Snow Day Makeup

  We've had a good amount of snow fall lately, and I LOVE it! I love the cold, snow, hot coffee, and especially the look that the cold gives people's faces. It makes the skin glisten and gives the nose and cheeks such a natural rosey look. 
  So the past couple days I've been off work and gone out on some snow and ice adventures with my boyfriend and his friends.  I didn't want to get too "dolled up" but I wanted to look presentable and cute of course.  I quickly used some basic essentials and did something a little different with my eye makeup. 



  For my face, I used my trusting Covergirl 3-1 Foundation in color 840.  Then my NYX concealer stick in fair. Followed by, my Covergirl smoothers pressed powder in 715, translucent medium.
  With my eyes, all I did was curl them and apply my Rimmel Glam'eyes mascara, and then used the Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil in color 350, Melted Caramel. This is more of a bronze color I use under my eyes to add a shimmer.  It's like doing a reverse eye shadow, leaving my eye lids naked. 
  My lips are just covered in Maybelline Color Whispers, in color 20, Mocha Muse.  I love this lipstick because it's a great nude color for me.  I have naturally dark pink lips, so in the picture it looks like a pink, but it's honestly not. 
  That's all there is to it! I apologize for my crazy hair, but I wanted to get this post up before the snow melted!


  If you like this type of post, let me know!  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment