Thursday, January 23, 2014

Simply Ageless

  Many of us want that flawless, wrinkle free, fresh skin.  Whether we are 20 years old or 60 years old we want to look as young as possible or to just simply age the best.  Well believe it or not it's not just all in those creams or serums.  You have to take care of your skin and keep it clean, moisturized, and protected from the sun.  There are a bunch of different treatments out there for you, but this is an easier and informative solution to help you with those fine lines and wrinkles. 
  My skin care routine is fairly simple but it takes care of business.  I simply wash my face in the morning, alternating days, with a face scrub like St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, which is 100% natural, paraben free and sulfate free or Neutrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser.  Every once in awhile I will use a toner after I wash my face, if I do, it's been Neutrogena's Pore Refining Toner.  After I wash my face and/or splash my face with toner, I will moisturize it with Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, and this also has the bonus of a SPF-15, which helps with blocking out those UV rays from the sun which can cause wrinkling. I also like this moisturizer because it helps even out my skin tone, I have fairly red cheeks, and this helps calm it down a little.  Honestly, that is all I do in the morning before applying my makeup.  At night, sometimes all I do is use Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes and my moisturizer, and that gets the job done. This has been my routine for a good while now and I seem to have pretty damn good skin when it comes to having wrinkles! Granted I'm only 23...
  The key is to make sure you protect your skin the best that you can.  Every month or so, I'll give myself a facial, and use masks and tea-tree oil on harsh spots on my face to keep it clear of blemishes. The masks usually help for hydration and radiance.  You don't want to use a facial scrub everyday because it can wear down and damage the areas on your face where the skin is sensitive, therefore, causing wrinkles.  A scrub could be used every other day, or once a week if you have dry skin.  Make sure you always keep your face hydrated and use moisturizer at least twice a day and it's BEST if you use the moisturizers with at least SPF-15 in it.  And last but not least, just make sure you always clean your skin. Wash your face at least twice a day, whether it's with a cleansing towelette or cleanser, and I've always been told sleeping in your makeup makes you age faster and we don't want that!


  I am now subscribed to Bloglovin so if you want to follow me on there click the picture on the top right of my page.  You can subscribe with email on the left side of my page, and with any email! You don't have to have a gmail account to subscribe! And as always, let me know what you'd like to learn or hear more about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment