Monday, May 4, 2015

REVIEW - Flower Lip Suede

  It's already been awhile and I thought I'd put something up before I leave for CALIFORNIA! Which is in less than a week, and I have A LOT to do before then. So, without further adieu, I want to share with you all a nice little lip product I have discovered. 
  So not too long ago I was searching for a good nude MATTE lip product. I was looking around Walmart one day, which doesn't normally have a large selection of makeup, but I found this brand called Flower. They had these large crayon-like lip products. Some were sheer and some were velvet/suede. I found a nude color that I LOVE and wear almost every day. I went back a few weeks later and found a rosy red color and I LOVE IT. They don't have a large selection of products, but what I have found already is amazing!
  I have realized that this line is ONLY in Walmarts. Even Ulta doesn't carry this brand and you can't buy online. So the next time you happen to be in a Walmart go take a look! I promise you won't be disappointed.
  Below are a couple pictures of me and my friend, Chrissie, wearing the same rosy red color. She is Mexican so I thought it would be nice to show what this color looks like on different skin tones. I love it on both! And I love that it's not a crazy bright red and something a little modest and nice to wear to work. 

Wearing Berry-more
Wearing Berry-more

No comments:

Post a Comment