Wednesday, August 10, 2016

REVIEW // Maybelline Master Strobing Stick

  I have found the BEST highlighter/illuminator bang for your buck. It's the Maybelline Master Strobing Stick! I bought mine at Target for $7.99. It's obviously all the buzz because it took me multiple trips to Target and Ulta to find it. They were always out!
  There are two shades. One is a light highlighter/Illuminator and the other one is more of a glow, it's a little darker. The darker one is similar to the NYX Illuminator that I have and posted about before.
I saw this advertised in a magazine and I thought I'd give it a try. I have always wanted to look like a disco ball. hehe.

  These pictures are not edited and I only have on foundation and the Maybelline Master Strobing Stick.

  You definitely don't need a lot of it. This is after just one swipe and blending in. It totally stands out and gives me the glow and highlight that I want. Now, I'm a face toucher through out the day, so it's a little worn off by the end of the day but it does last a good while. 

Totally recommended!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment