Friday, October 2, 2015

QUICK TIPS! - Day to Day Issues

  I was talking to my sister the other day about little ideas and tips that would make some typical day-to-day issues run a little more smoothly. I just thought it would be a fun post to share with you guys! :)

  Tip #1:
Okay so..the whole "boob sweat" thing is DEFINITELY true. (tmi..I know..but IT HAPPENS). One word. POWDER. This is something I know a good amount of ladies know or have at least heard about, but might not have actually done it themselves. I know it's old school but it works. When I get out of the shower I use a little "shower-to-shower" powder and it works wonders FOR THE WHOLE DAY.

  Tip #2:
I KNOW I am not the only one who deals with this, but the smell that comes with wearing flats. I wear flats most of my days at work and that is a 10+ hour day. It's not the best experience for anyone around me when I take my shoes off at the end of the day. What I have found out that really works is that new "dry spray" that deodorants have come out with. I know Dove, Degree and Secret have their own versions. But spraying my feet at the end of the day, or the insides of my shoes at the beginning of the day, works wonders. It eliminates the odor and helps if your feet happen to also sweat during the day. TRY IT. I swear it's magic.

  Tip #3:
Use dry shampoo to add volume to your hair even if your hair isn't oily. I do this quite often. My hair is straight but it is FLAT. I like to carry a small travel size of dry shampoo around with me. I'll use it to freshen up and add a little volume to my hair during the day. The smell is refreshing too!

I hope you enjoy this post. I know it's not the most thrilling, but it was fun and when I experience or learn new things THAT WORK, I like to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment