Friday, December 25, 2015

Holiday Look #3 - Christmas Morning

  Happy Holidays, everyone! For my final makeup look I wanted to go with something that looks a little more natural. It's like waking up on Christmas morning!! Obviously I'm wearing make up and not going au naturale, but that's the point of this look, AND this could be incorporated in everyday makeup as well. So enjoy! šŸ™‚


Face
Maybelline FITme foundation - matte+poreless (120classic ivory)
Covergirl Advance Radiance Pressed Poweder (105ivory)
PƜR Contour/Highlight Duo
NYX HD Blush (HDB11 amber)
NYX Dewy Finishing Spray

Eyes
NYX Love in Paris Eyeshadow (merci beaucoup-#3)
Covergirl Brow and Eyemakers Pencil (midnight brown)
NYX Matte Black Liner (BEL02) **just used to tighten the waterline
Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara (blackest black)

Lips
Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss (130blushing belgraves)

Also sporting my new pjs I got for Christmas. šŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment