Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Favorites

  Even though February is the shortest month of the year, it has felt like the longest month I have ever gone through!  But during this short month I have tried a few different things and I thought I would let you  know what my favorite items were for the month!

Neutrogena Visibly Even Foam Cleanser
  Neutrogena is my favorite brand of face wash.  So I'd thought I'd try something new and I love this stuff.  It has a gentle feel and a fresh, light, clean smell.  It is foamy, yet it has extremely gentle exfoliation beads.  I use this as my daily cleanser just about every day and it has yet to dry me out.

Montagne-Jeunesse Face Masks
  I have always been a fan of these.  I get them constantly and probably use 1-2 a month.  They're extremely cheap and are amazing and delicious!  These masks come in such a variety of application types and "flavors".  You can get them as mud masks, non-drying masks, cream masks, fabric masks, peel-off masks, and more!  I get mine at Wal-Mart and they're anywhere from $1-$3. Awesome, right?

Shea Sugar Body Scrub
  This is by Tree Hut.  I got mine at Ulta for only a little over $7.  Mine is Hawaiian Kukui and it smells so good.  I like to use it a couple times a week to really exfoliate my skin, mainly elbows and knees.  It's so gentle but works amazingly.  It leaves me feeling extremely smooth when I get out of the shower.

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
  This I got about a week before Valentine's day because I wanted to do a red lip, but not the type of red lip that I always do.  I got Audacious. (I think) This stuff is fantastic because I feel like when you use it just all by itself, without lip liner, and it lasts for a long time.  It is super pigmented, which is a definite plus.  You should have a mirror when applying it though. Definitely wouldn't just wing it.


  Sorry this may not be the most exciting post, but it's something I thought would be interesting and I might start doing at the end of every month.  Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions on what else I should talk about and what you think about this one.

  Also, check me out and/or follow me on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment