Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wake Up Looking Flawless

  I have seen this on other beauty sites and magazines lately. I thought, why not write a blog on it of my own! It's mainly for those ladies out there that are staying the night, or weekend, with their special someone, or not so special, that's up to you, or with people whom they want to persuade into thinking they "just woke up this perfect". 
  I won't lie, there have been a few, or many, mornings, when I first started dating my boyfriend, that I wanted him to think I woke up with that perfect glow. No blemishes or redness on my face and had the best looking "morning lips". I would wake up to go to the bathroom, before he would, and do my business, but while I was in there I'd splash my face with some cold water, and put on some concealer, mascara and chap stick and spray my body down with body mist and hop back into bed. I know I am not the only one that has done that; and if I am, well now you know one of my secrets. But I realized that there are far better ways to do this. You don't have to put on any makeup when waking up. It's all in how you just treat yourself before going to bed. 
  First things first, wash your face. It doesn't matter whether it's an exfoliate or regular cleansing wash, just make sure all of your makeup is off your face and it is fresh. 
  Next, moisturize, but use a tinted moisturizer. A BB cream is okay but I like the "tinted moisturizers" like Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I just feel like it's more refreshing and it doesn't feel like you have a layer of anything on your face. And obviously using a moisturizer, or a BB cream, is better than putting on any more makeup before bed. Another little tip that you could do, totally optional, is using L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer under your eyes and on the upper parts of your cheeks. This would go underneath your moisturizer, or BB cream. What this does is basically act as a highlighter and brightens up any place on your face that you place it. A little bit of it goes a long way, trust me. Some may say that this is totally unnecessary, which could be true, but who cares, it looks amazing! 
  Lastly, use some chap stick. Regular 'ol chap stick will work. Just use something to moisturize your lips, while you're sleeping. When you wake up they'll be perfectly luscious!

No comments:

Post a Comment